- Priority development and manufacturing of prospective combat aircraft for frontline aviation. Progressive development and large-scale upgrading of multi-role Su-fighters.
- Diversification of production through promotion of civil aircraft manufacturing in compliance with international standards, and a wide range of aftersales services.
- Incorporation of cutting-edge technologies into R&D and manufacturing solutions. Adoption of online design procedures, introduction of pioneering manufacturing methods based on CAD technology.
- Introduction of a single quality and pricing management system.
- Reduction of time-to-market and costs.
- Comprehensive retrofitting and upgrading of the holding's manufacturing facilities.