Human resources and social management
- Development of HR potential in accordance with the Company's strategic objectives and tasks.
- Providing a productive working environment. Providing opportunities and incentives for staff to realise their potential and advance careers.
- Putting in place a comprehensive system for continuing education of personnel. Setting up a personnel reserve.
- Remuneration of labour in accordance with the employee's performance and personal contribution to the Company's overall performance.
- Providing social security for the holding's staff.
- Fostering corporate culture.